Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Its been a while...

My posts have been somewhat sporadic lately. I have been taking photos and making notes of what I should blog about but I haven't made it to my beloved Mac to type in a post. As a result this post may be bigger than usual.

Firstly, ta da! This is my planning sheet.


















It has been over a month since I left the daily grind of working in the city, and I have been quite happy. I feel more rested than I have in a long time (working only 2-3 days a week has helped this I'm sure!), but now its time to take this opportunity (not working full time that is) and do something amazing with it. So on this planning sheet are my two projects that I want to achieve, before the wedding if possible. First priority will be to get properly set up as a freelance graphic designer. I plan on creating a website (and a blog if I can get the hang of maintaining it) to promote myself, but I will be setting it up as a business. After all I have an ABN, I technically am a business :) I am hoping to learn more about promoting myself from my design internship.

My other project is having a market business. I have started brainstorming about what I might create. I figure until I have worked that element out there is no point setting up everything else.

Now onto the wedding plans I bought my wedding shoes last week! They are so pretty and sparkly all covered in crystals! I feel like Cinderella when I wear them and it is taking all my restraint not to wear them daily...






No comments:

Post a Comment