Friday, March 11, 2011

I really am a designer!

Ok so I know I got excited when I had an email signature that said I was a designer but now I have something else that makes me feel like I really can say that I am a Graphic Designer. It feels weird to say it because Im kinda working for myself at the moment and I guess I don't really have a job title. So here it is, my proof! I have designed a book cover! Yep thats right it will be in print and everything, you can buy it from amazon.com if your considering moving office in the US.





















I received some very lovely feedback from the author which resulted in a big smile of achievement and a quiet "Yes!" to myself. It was such a wonderful feeling of reassurance that I do have some skill for this and that I am capable of designing for a living!

No comments:

Post a Comment