Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Birthday

It was Lucky's Mum's birthday this week so we celebrated by giving her a book and a bunch of bright pink roses that we purchased from the Rocklea Markets on the weekend (I also bought myself a bunch of pale coral roses and a bunch of irises, so beautiful... and cheap!). Of course it came to Sunday morning, the day we were to have lunch with the family and realised we didn't have a card yet! I jumped on the computer and created a typographic card and had it printed at the local Officeworks. Walking back from Officeworks it blew out of my hand onto the three lane road in front of oncoming traffic. Fortunately there was a break in traffic and I was able to pick it up, unharmed and unmarked. Lucky's Mum felt very special having a personalised card.



No comments:

Post a Comment